Facial Cupping Treatment
This negative pressure facial treatment has been used in Asia, Russia and Europe for generations. Cupping the face at regular intervals promotes increased circulation and promotes lymphatic drainage.
- Massaging movements help relax tense facial muscles resulting in a softer, younger appearance.
- Lifting motion reduces the visible fine lines, wrinkles and scarring because of injures or acne. The skin also look plumper. Connecting tissue in the face is stimulated so that it heals and reduces smile and laugh lines.
- Drainage of fluid in the lymph glands results in reduced edema and puffy appearance.
- Better nutrition brought to the skin helps bring a young glow to the skin. Any beauty products used post-treatment are absorbed better and are more effective.
- $50 (30 min)
- $360 (8 treatment package)
- $760 (19 treatment package
*For optimal results, clients should plan to book one appointment per week for 8 weeks, then maintain upkeep once per month.
Facial cupping treatments from Amyable Massage located inside Aviendha Spa in Pewaukee.